This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Marko Mlinar <markom at opencores dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:09:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: OC?
- References: <3DF6642E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tuesday 10 December 2002 23:01, Andrew Cagney wrote:
What changes to the core of gdb are still needed for your target?
thanks for coming back to me.
As far as I can recall:
Needs to be discussed whether to add it to architecture or target vector?
Turns out this has been done.
We have also problems with registers. You were saying something that we should
move all the registers (we have 8k+ registers with generated names) into the
temporary storage (I hope all these won't get cached in the host...).
Yes. A gui for instance will likely want access to all names at once.
I hope I have not missed anything; we will see what is comming anyway after we
try to build the files.