This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC/testsuite] Update "info float" output for i386
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:41:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC/testsuite] Update "info float" output for i386
Proofread, but not tested. Recommended for approval provided that you
have tested this at least once.
This is cool, this "info float" line shows up in my test results as a
regression from gdb 5.3 to gdb HEAD. I looked it and came up with the
same (obvious) analysis that you did. So now that's one fewer boring
paragraph I will have to write when it comes time for "gdb 5.3 versus
gdb HEAD" analysis.
> ... and I'll be right back where I started at dozens of failures.
> But I'll have a tremendous sense of accomplishment!
My metric is: "number of tests which have at least one non-PASS line
in at least one tested configuration."
5.2 was better than 5.1.1
5.2.1 was the same as 5.2
5.3 was better than 5.2.1
gdb HEAD is better than 5.3
The # of tests increases in every release so this is particularly good
2003-01-13 Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
* gdb.base/default.exp (info float): Update expected output for