This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC/testsuite] Update "info float" output for i386
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:52:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC/testsuite] Update "info float" output for i386
- References: <20030114041526.GA1885@nevyn.them.org>
That message comes from print_float_info, so while possibly mark's
changes, it wouldn't be frame_register_read. Check with fernando, but i
think that all targets should always output that message.
Some time ago Mark Kettenis updated i387-tdep.c to use frame_register_read
for "info float". This changed the result of "info float" with no running
program; I think for the better, and so did he, if I recall rightly. Can
anyone think of a reason not to update the testsuite correspondingly, as
with the attached patch?