This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [unwind-20030108-branch] Convert d10v to unwind mechanims
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:00:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [unwind-20030108-branch] Convert d10v to unwind mechanims
- References: <3E22F527.email@example.com> <20030113172423.GA8893@nevyn.them.org>
At this point, I don't even know if trying split out d10v-frame.[hc] is
a good idea. Too many tdep<->frame dependencies. Think of it as an
I like it. I've got a tangential style question that I want to ask
now, though... if you're creating additional target-specific files, can
we consider putting them under config/ instead of in the top level?