This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Replace SET_NAMESTRING macro by function in hpread.c
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com,Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:31:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Replace SET_NAMESTRING macro by function in hpread.c
- References: <20030111093146.GL30359@gnat.com>
In the name of macros-are-evil, as suggested by AndrewC, I replaced
the SET_NAMESTRING macro by a function...
2003-01-10 J. Brobecker <email@example.com>
* hpread.c (set_namestring): New procedure replacing the
(hpread_build_psymtabs): Replace calls to SET_NAMESTRING
by calls to set_namestring.
Ok to apply?
It's obvious. With or with out the suggested stray paren cleanup.
(Macro's are bad m'kay).