This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Replace SET_NAMESTRING macro by function in hpread.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:49:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Replace SET_NAMESTRING macro by function in hpread.c
- References: <20030111093146.GL30359@gnat.com>
On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 01:31:46PM +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> In the name of macros-are-evil, as suggested by AndrewC, I replaced
> the SET_NAMESTRING macro by a function...
> 2003-01-10 J. Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * hpread.c (set_namestring): New procedure replacing the
> SET_NAMESTRING macro.
> (hpread_build_psymtabs): Replace calls to SET_NAMESTRING
> by calls to set_namestring.
> Ok to apply?
> + if (! hpread_has_name ((sym)->dblock.kind))
Please lose all the extra parentheses from the macro definition.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer