This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/PATCH] breakpoint.c: fix until command
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com, ezannoni at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:03:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA/PATCH] breakpoint.c: fix until command
Elena Zannoni writes:
> Not as an option, I was thinking as a separate command.
> (to tell you the through, it should just be an argument to 'continue').
I like that. Then various frobs like 'stay in the current frame'
become options in the command.