This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] update config/djgpp/fnchange.lst with recent gdb.c++ files
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:50:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: [rfa] update config/djgpp/fnchange.lst with recent gdb.c++ files
Eli Z writes:
> Changes to fnchange.lst that add files in gdb.c++ are indeed obvious.
OK thanks. As gdb.c++ maintainer I will make sure that fnchange.lst
gets all the new files.
> Since the ARI script processes fnchange.lst before it runs doschk and
> reports file names that are invalid on DOS 8+3 filesystems, I think
> just rerunning ARI should be a sufficient test. Andrew, is that true?
I can't find the source code for ARI. I suspect that it's in the
gdbadmin module but I ran into a CVS error when I tried to check it out.
(I reported a PR on that).