This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] update config/djgpp/fnchange.lst with recent gdb.c++ files
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: mec at shout dot net
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:41:22 +0300
- Subject: Re: [rfa] update config/djgpp/fnchange.lst with recent gdb.c++ files
- References: <200301092152.h09LqEE08138@duracef.shout.net>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:52:14 -0600
> From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch updates config/djgpp/fnchange.lst with files that have
> recently been added to testsuite/gdb.c++. It seems obvious to me,
> but fnchange.lst is new to me.
Changes to fnchange.lst that add files in gdb.c++ are indeed obvious.
> EVERY file in testsuite/gdb.c++ must be registered in fnchange.lst!
> Testing: I haven't tested this (I don't know how).
Since the ARI script processes fnchange.lst before it runs doschk and
reports file names that are invalid on DOS 8+3 filesystems, I think
just rerunning ARI should be a sufficient test. Andrew, is that true?
> Okay to apply?