This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb.c++ vs dos names
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: mec at shout dot net
- Cc: ac131313 at redhat dot com, carlton at math dot stanford dot edu, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:18:37 +0300
- Subject: Re: gdb.c++ vs dos names
- References: <200301091645.h09GjCw02160@duracef.shout.net>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:45:12 -0600
> From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> If you look in config/djgpp/fnchange.lst, every file in
> testsuite/gdb.c++ is in there. I presume it's because of the gdb.c++.
Yes, that's the reason.