This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] doc/gdbint.texinfo: update commands for release tarball
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:07:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: [rfa] doc/gdbint.texinfo: update commands for release tarball
> I cut/paste these sequeces when doing a release (which is why they keep
> changing) so having just the new one there would break me doing a
> re-spin of the current branch :-)
Mmm, shouldn't you cut/paste out of doc/gdbint.texinfo in the
branch when you are spinning the branch?
> For the moment, I think clone it. (but add a cindex?)
I'm willing to clone it if I can't convince you to look in the right
It just really frustrated me yesterday when you said 'there's a problem
in the snapshot tarball' and I could not make a snapshot tarball.
That's why I am keen on this.