This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: --with-sysroot for GDB
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:37:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: --with-sysroot for GDB
- References: <20030109173810.GA19919@nevyn.them.org>
On Jan 9, 12:38pm, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Thoughts? I'll look to apply this in a couple of days if no one
> objects to the way I implemented it.
> 2003-01-09 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.in (TARGET_SYSTEM_ROOT, TARGET_SYSTEM_ROOT_DEFINE): New
> (main.o): Custom rule which uses $(TARGET_SYSTEM_ROOT_DEFINE).
> * configure.in: Add --with-sysroot.
> * main.c (gdb_sysroot): New variable.
> (captured_main): Initialize gdb_sysroot.
> * defs.h (gdb_sysroot): New extern declaration.
You missed a ChangeLog entry for solib.c, but I've looked over that part
of the patch and it looks good. (But do write a ChangeLog entry for it.)
Anyway, thanks -- something like this has been needed for a long time now.