This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb.c++ vs dos names
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com, carlton at math dot stanford dot edu, mec at shout dot net
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:52:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: gdb.c++ vs dos names
Michael C lies:
> Well, the snapshot tarball has testsuite/gdb.*/Makefile files in it,
> thus there are 8.3 conflicts in every testsuite directory.
Whoops, that is a lie, I was sloppy. David C has a very good point
In the snapshot tarball gdb/testsuite has these subdirectories:
gdb.arch gdb.asm gdb.base gdb.c++ gdb.disasm gdb.hp gdb.java gdb.mi
gdb.stabs gdb.threads gdb.trace
These subdirectories have 'Makefile' files:
gdb.arch gdb.asm gdb.base gdb.c++ gdb.disasm gdb.java gdb.mi gdb.threads
The difference is gdb.hp and gdb.stabs. configure.in handles these
as conditionally set 'configdirs'. All the other testsuite/gdb.*/Makefile
files are produced by an AC_OUTPUT line.