This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb.c++ vs dos names
- From: David Carlton <carlton at math dot stanford dot edu>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 09 Jan 2003 09:24:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: gdb.c++ vs dos names
- References: <3E1DA1AC.email@example.com>
On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:22:04 -0500, Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> said:
> The ARI is tossing up some name problems for GDB's [c++] testsuite
> directory. One has me puzzled:
> I suspect that the new makefile stuff is forgetting to clean it up
> after a configure? (The script is run over a release, and not the
> files checked out of CVS).
Beats me. The recent flurry of small configure changes did affect the
way configure was run in the testsuite, but I don't see why that would
matter here: why would the release contain a Makefile at all? I
assume that these are produced by something involving 'make
distclean', which looks to me like it should get rid of it.