This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
gdb.c++ vs dos names
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: David Carlton <carlton at math dot stanford dot edu>,Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:22:04 -0500
- Subject: gdb.c++ vs dos names
The ARI is tossing up some name problems for GDB's [c++] testsuite
directory. One has me puzzled:
I suspect that the new makefile stuff is forgetting to clean it up after
a configure? (The script is run over a release, and not the files
checked out of CVS).