This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ezannoni at redhat dot com
- Cc: ac131313 at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:49:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
Elena Z writes:
> I thgought that at some point we created a new sources.redhat.com list
> that recived the bug-gdb mail and filtered all the spam out. I don't
> remember the name of the list, and I don't think I am subsrcibed to it
> anymore, apparently.
I think that list is firstname.lastname@example.org:
I see spam copied over to that list.