This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
threads and target-function-calls
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 17:00:25 -0800
- Subject: threads and target-function-calls
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
Did you know that (at least on x86 linux), if you have a multi-thread
program and you execute a target function call, all the threads get to
run? Doesn't that seem like a bad thing? Wouldn't we really rather
only run the thread that is executing the target function call?