This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:56:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- References: <200301080044.h080iUI01829@duracef.shout.net>
They dried up! The power of documentation!
Ah, you are referring to the bug reporting stuff, rather than
the obsolete remote-*.c stuff. I was a little mystified.
By the way, what happens to bugs reported to the mailing lists?
Is anyone entering them into Gnats?
All N places which mention bug reports how recommend
http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/ in preference to the bug-gdb@