This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:44:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
Ah, you are referring to the bug reporting stuff, rather than
the obsolete remote-*.c stuff. I was a little mystified.
By the way, what happens to bugs reported to the mailing lists?
Is anyone entering them into Gnats?