This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:21:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- References: <200301070319.h073JQY14811@duracef.shout.net>
Andrew C writes:
Michael, check the bug database for some additional state on this. The
`correct fix' involves an addition to the documentation.
I did some keyword searches and then read through the 574 open synopses.
The closest I found was:
PR gdb/685 remote-utils and remote-array obsolete
PR gdb/118 update remote protocol doco
These don't seem very close to me.
Sorry, I was thinking of this: