This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: change for gdb/mi 495
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>,"J. Johnston" <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:05:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: change for gdb/mi 495
- References: <3DB496BD.E55975B1@redhat.com> <email@example.com> <3DB57D67.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've updated the bug report. There were two cases:
- code printing addresses intended for MI which should use
- code printing addresses intended for the user which should use the not
yet implemented local_address_string[_custom]() method.
J. Johnston writes:
> The following is a patch for gdb/mi 495. The PR requests changing ui_out_field_core_addr
> to use core_addr_to_string().
> > Ok to commit?
I think it is ok. No unexpected changes in the output, I take it.
Hmm, I'd like to think about this for a bit. Check exactly where it is called.