This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Fall back from Windows to cygwin PIDs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: ford at vss dot fsi dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:58:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fall back from Windows to cygwin PIDs
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0301061318500.544-200000@eos>
- Reply-to: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 01:23:35PM -0600, Brian Ford wrote:
>The attached patch attempts to fall back from Windows to Cygwin PIDs.
>This only adds functionality, without changing the previous behavior. As
>such, I believe it will lessen confusion for those expecting normal
>Unix like behavior under Cygwin. Thanks and please CC me on replies.
Sorry, but there was no patch attached to this message. You attached
the whole win32-nat.c file. Please send a patch and ChangeLog if you
want your changes to be reviewed.