This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/PATCH] breakpoint.c: fix until command
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ezannoni at redhat dot com, msnyder at redhat dot com
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:53:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA/PATCH] breakpoint.c: fix until command
Michael Snyder writes:
Psychologically, 'run-to' fits into a good niche, but it might run into
abbreviation problems. If it doesn't run into abbreviation problems
then I like it as a new name for this sort of thing.
The original 'until' name is a bit weird. The point is to get out of a
loop, so 'progress' or 'endloop' or 'outloop' or 'done' ... but 'until'??
Maybe somebody wanted a name that started with 'u' for easy abbreviation.