This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:19:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
Andrew C writes:
> Michael, check the bug database for some additional state on this. The
> `correct fix' involves an addition to the documentation.
I did some keyword searches and then read through the 574 open synopses.
The closest I found was:
PR gdb/685 remote-utils and remote-array obsolete
PR gdb/118 update remote protocol doco
These don't seem very close to me.
Would you like me to revert the patch? I thought it was obvious,
but maybe it's not.