This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/PATCH] breakpoint.c: fix until command
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, ezannoni at redhat dot com, drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 17:30:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA/PATCH] breakpoint.c: fix until command
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200301040037.h040bAd22467@duracef.shout.net> <3E18650D.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> I personally think the decision reached several months ago should stand
> - `until foo' behaves per the documentation.
Since that would actually change the traditional behavior,
maybe we should bring more users into the discussion?
Eg. by moving it to gdb?