This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: z8k sim breakage
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:33:32 +1030
- Subject: Re: z8k sim breakage
- References: <3E1A02C6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 05:27:18PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Anyway, off hand, what exactly did you change here? (perhaphs that will
> explain what went wrong)
I was fixing a z8k gas segfault caused by opcodes 2002-11-18 Klee Dienes
constification of z8k_table. I'll take a look at the sim problem today.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre