This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC/gdbarch: Make OS ABI a real member of the gdbarch
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 15:27:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC/gdbarch: Make OS ABI a real member of the gdbarch
- References: <20021228001850.GA2127@nevyn.them.org> <3E160B86.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030104233734.GF28756@nevyn.them.org>
I belive that both of these `= ...' can be dropped - since info.osabi is
explicitly initialized, no magic values are needed. This is also more
consistent with it being a named enum.
Probably, but it's a little tricky; it's used to index an array, check
various bounds, etc. I'm going to leave that be for now.
Ok, don't forget to clean this up though.