This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/toplevel] Conditionalize GDB_TK
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, insight at sources dot redhat dot com,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 13:37:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa/toplevel] Conditionalize GDB_TK
- References: <3E15E32C.email@example.com> <200301031946.h03JkKe06892@greed.delorie.com>
The attached only adds the tk directories to the gdb dependency list
when the corresponding tk files are present. That way `all-gdb'
doesn't build tk files (except when needed).
Which 2.13? :-) Anyway I found the correct version, re-generated the
file and committed (both GCC and SRC).
PS: Disclaimer, I cut/paste the configure changes. Perhaps someone
able to regenerate configure should commit this?
You don't have autoconf 2.13?