This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:12:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] README: remove references to deleted remote-*.c
- References: <200301051707.h05H7ko19299@duracef.shout.net>
Michael, check the bug database for some additional state on this. The
`correct fix' involves an addition to the documentation.
This patch removes gdb/README references to deleted remote-*.c files.
All these files are deleted, not just obsolete.
I noticed this while I was writing new text for the next section down,
"Reporting Bugs in GDB".