This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: sim/mips patch: add support for more NEC VR targets
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: rsandifo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 05 Jan 2003 23:18:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: sim/mips patch: add support for more NEC VR targets
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><mailpost.1033749908.1650@news-sj1-1> <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><mailpost.1041767504.18587@news-sj1-1>
At Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:51:44 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Sandiford" wrote:
> OK. One way (I think I mentioned it privately, maybe it's what you
> had in mind anyway) would be to add some sort of exclusion filter
> to igen. As well as "*FOO" to include something for architecture
> FOO there could be "!FOO" (or whatever) to exclude it.
quickly looking at the igen code, it doesn't look like that's an
approach that promises a pretty implementation...
> * Makefile.in (tmp-run-multi): Fix mips16 filter.