This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: Slay COERCE_FLOAT_TO_DOUBLE
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:38:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: Slay COERCE_FLOAT_TO_DOUBLE
- References: <20021223203031.GA18990@nevyn.them.org>
On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 03:30:31PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> COERCE_FLOAT_TO_DOUBLE is a bit of a wart. It's a target macro, but it's
> not a target-dependent behavior; it's actually sensitive to the debug info.
> So what I chose to do was to rip it out entirely.
Checked in, with the doc changes suggested by Eli and the necessary
copyright file updates (ugh!).
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer