This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: gdb.c++/main-falloff.exp (a new KFAIL)
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: carlton at math dot stanford dot edu, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:03:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: gdb.c++/main-falloff.exp (a new KFAIL)
Daniel J rebuffs me with:
> No, please wait until tomorrow so that I can give you something less
> error prone.
Okay. Heck, for you: Monday.
Monday, I wanna start the KFAIL bacchanalia with whatever syntax
is available at that time. Deal?