This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: gdb.c++/main-falloff.exp (a new KFAIL)
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: carlton at math dot stanford dot edu, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:45:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: gdb.c++/main-falloff.exp (a new KFAIL)
As David C mentioned, gdb_test_multiple cannot replace send_gdb/gdb_expect,
because there is no room in the syntax to add TCL code blocks
which some tests use to check compiler version, target version.
> If it's bugging you that bad I'll do it or something similar tomorrow
That would be great.
But: is it okay with you if we de-couple these things and proceed
with the KFAIL bacchanal?
pushy new yorker