This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/toplevel] Conditionalize GDB_TK
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, insight at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:46:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa/toplevel] Conditionalize GDB_TK
- References: <3E15E32C.email@example.com>
> The attached only adds the tk directories to the gdb dependency list
> when the corresponding tk files are present. That way `all-gdb'
> doesn't build tk files (except when needed).
> PS: Disclaimer, I cut/paste the configure changes. Perhaps someone
> able to regenerate configure should commit this?
You don't have autoconf 2.13?