This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/PATCH] breakpoint.c: fix until command
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ezannoni at redhat dot com
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, msnyder at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:48:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA/PATCH] breakpoint.c: fix until command
> See the thread from November on gdb@sources.
> I think that using decode_line_1 may be the real problem, because that
> allows all kind of arguments to be used, just like for a breakpoint.
I think the real problems are: (a) we haven't designed what should
actually happen in all cases, and then (b) Daniel J says that some
decision-making information is not reliable to get (when the user says
'until 70' gdb cannot reliably tell whether line 70 is in the current