This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] readline warning fixes
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- To: Elias Athanasopoulos <eathan at otenet dot gr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:20:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] readline warning fixes
- References: <20021214135355.A1147@neutrino.particles.org><20030103025714.C1147@neutrino.particles.org>
Elias Athanasopoulos writes:
> Hello and a happy new year!
> On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 01:53:55PM +0200, Elias Athanasopoulos wrote:
> > Some warning fixes to readline. BTW, shouldn't comments end in a
> > 2002-12-14 Elias Athanasopoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * histexpand.c (get_history_event): Cast const char * to char *
> > to avoid compiler warnings.
> > * display.c (_rl_move_cursor_relative): Likewise.
> Anyone has a comment to this patch?
It should be submitted to the readline maintainer, or the readline
bug mailing list:
Bug reports for Readline should be sent to:
If you would like to contact the Readline maintainer directly, send mail
Once it is accepted into the official readline, I wouldn't mind
to have it in the gdb version of readline as well.