This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] readline warning fixes
- From: Elias Athanasopoulos <eathan at otenet dot gr>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 02:57:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] readline warning fixes
- References: <20021214135355.A1147@neutrino.particles.org>
Hello and a happy new year!
On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 01:53:55PM +0200, Elias Athanasopoulos wrote:
> Some warning fixes to readline. BTW, shouldn't comments end in a
> 2002-12-14 Elias Athanasopoulos <email@example.com>
> * histexpand.c (get_history_event): Cast const char * to char *
> to avoid compiler warnings.
> * display.c (_rl_move_cursor_relative): Likewise.
Anyone has a comment to this patch?