This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Unreviewed patch
- From: Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:15:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch
- Organization: SuSE CR
- References: <OFDCB00E28.6E375794-ON85256C23.005724F9@torolab.ibm.com> <20020829092527.I18764@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <20020829123940.J18764@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <20020911181503.U8357@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <1020911160608.ZM22194@localhost.localdomain>
Kevin Buettner wrote:
Nobody is. Regarding to MAINTAINERS file, any maintainer can approve
changes to x86-64 target.
On Sep 11, 6:15pm, Alan Modra wrote:
I had a gdb patch buried in
but apparently it was buried too deeply.
Here's a revised version, that also removes the silly bfd_lookup_arch
* x86-64-tdep.c (_initialize_x86_64_tdep): Don't use hard-coded
It's almost obvious, but I'm asking for permission to apply..
I'm not the maintainer of this file, but it looks good to me.
* SuSE CR, s.r.o * email@example.com
* +420 2 9654 5373 * http://www.suse.cz