This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] DWARF support for .debug_loc offsets
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: Petr Sorfa <petrs at caldera dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com" <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 11 Jul 2002 12:43:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] DWARF support for .debug_loc offsets
- References: <3D2DB435.AC2C6DA0@caldera.com>
A procedural nit: putting "PATCH" in the subject line means by
convention that you've committed, or are about to commit, the patch in
your message. If you're submitting a patch for approval, you should
put "RFA" in your subject.
"RFC" and "WIP" I *think* both mean that you're just asking for
comments, but you plan to revise the patch before really submitting it