This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Linux thread debugging patch?
- To: Kevin Hise <kevinh at ridgecrest dot ca dot us>
- Subject: Re: Linux thread debugging patch?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:36:16 -0800
- CC: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Red Hat
- References: <email@example.com>
Kevin Hise wrote:
> Is there a patch for 5.0 that corrects the problems debugging PThreads on
What problem debugging PThreads on Linux? I was pretty sure that was working in 5.0...
Mark K? You out there?