Re: C++ debugger mailing list

Andrew Cagney wrote:

I think an invitation to interested gdb developers to something clearly not frysk and not gdb, would be a strong symbolic gesture to all concerned that the intent here is inclusion.

Andrew

Can somebody elaborate?
We'd like to participate in these ongoing discussions for the new project, whatever that is.

thanks
elena

--
Elena Zannoni, Oracle
Senior Engineering Manager, Tools/Languages - Linux Engineering