running tests under jni

FYI,

I've just completed my first full run of frysk-core's test-suite under JNI; and have gone through and filed bugs for each class of failure. Including the failures I also see under CNI (~6), I came up with 14 unique cases (while there's a small number of problems they are affecting ~60 of the tests).

More useful, I think, is this:

   $ make jni
   $ ./JniRunner <my-test>

as away to quickly turn around your work-in-progress code. Of course, a full TestRunner run is still expected.

cu all a bit over a week (perhaps I'll come back to find some of the bugs fixed :-)

Andrew