Re: Patch for PR 5809

Hi Tom,

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 05:55 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> An earlier patch removed the Comparator, forgetting that that
> Map.Entry is not comparable.
>
> I'm a little surprised nobody caught this before.  If you have a
> breakpoint and type "actions", you will get a stack trace.

Yeah, there should have been written a testcase when this code was
changed. I created one that fails before and succeeds after your patch
(attached).

> 2008-03-05  Tom Tromey  <tromey@redhat.com>
>
> 	Bug 5809
> 	* ActionPointCommands.java (Actions.interpret): Use Comparator to
> 	sort the task set.

Thanks, committed and pushed.

Cheers,

Mark
// This file is part of the program FRYSK.
//
// Copyright 2008, Red Hat Inc.
//
// FRYSK is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
// under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
// the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
//
// FRYSK is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
// WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
// MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
// General Public License for more details.
//
// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
// along with FRYSK; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
// Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
//
// In addition, as a special exception, Red Hat, Inc. gives You the
// additional right to link the code of FRYSK with code not covered
// under the GNU General Public License ("Non-GPL Code") and to
// distribute linked combinations including the two, subject to the
// limitations in this paragraph. Non-GPL Code permitted under this
// exception must only link to the code of FRYSK through those well
// defined interfaces identified in the file named EXCEPTION found in
// the source code files (the "Approved Interfaces"). The files of
// Non-GPL Code may instantiate templates or use macros or inline
// functions from the Approved Interfaces without causing the
// resulting work to be covered by the GNU General Public
// License. Only Red Hat, Inc. may make changes or additions to the
// list of Approved Interfaces. You must obey the GNU General Public
// License in all respects for all of the FRYSK code and other code
// used in conjunction with FRYSK except the Non-GPL Code covered by
// this exception. If you modify this file, you may extend this
// exception to your version of the file, but you are not obligated to
// do so. If you do not wish to provide this exception without
// modification, you must delete this exception statement from your
// version and license this file solely under the GPL without
// exception.

package frysk.hpd;

public class TestActionsCommand extends TestLib {

  public void testBreakpointActionsCommand()
  {
      HpdTestbed hpd = new HpdTestbed();
      hpd = HpdTestbed.load("funit-hello");

      hpd.send("break print\n");