Re: Patch: even nicer help output

Hi Tom,

On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 14:27 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> This patch should be applied after the earlier word-wrap patch.
> This one lines up all the descriptions of the options when printing
> help for a command.  This looks a lot nicer to me.

I agree, very nice.
For those following along at home, with this patch it looks as follows:

(fhpd) help print
print expression [-format d|o|x|t] -option ...; where options are:
  -format       print format
  -location     print the expression's location
  -raw          print the expression's raw value
  -tree         print the expression's AST
  -type         print the expression's type
  -value        print the expression's value (default)
The print command evaluates and displays an expression.  The debugger
interprets the expression by looking up the value(s) associated with
each symbol and applying the operators.  The result of an expression
may be a scalar value or an aggregate (array, array slice, record, or
structure.

> b/frysk-core/frysk/hpd/ChangeLog:
> 2008-03-01  Tom Tromey  <tromey@redhat.com>
>
> 	* ParameterizedCommand.java (help): Align all option
> 	descriptions.

Committed and pushed (including your previous help improvement patches).

Thanks,

Mark