elfutils use patterns in frysk

Hi Frank,

A while back you asked about elfutils use patterns in Frysk.
I only know abut libdw* so everybody feel free to add to this:

Okay so there are two types of items here:

Things we do routinely in frysk that require more than one libdw* call:

- getting the function die corresponding an address:
- dwfl_addrdie (get compilation unit)
- dwarf_get_scopes (first scope is the narrowest die containing the give address)
- dwarf_get_scopes_die (get physical scopes)
- iterate until the first DW_TAG_subprogram
- Getting functions have have been inlined into a function currently in frame
simmilar to above.

Things we do to get C++ information out of the C'ish dwarf information (also involves more than one libdw* function call, hurestics, etc.):

- Getting a class to which a function belongs
similar to getting functions above, with an extra step to follow DW_TAG_specification
- Deciding when a member function/variable is/isnt static
- checking Tags and artificial parameter.

I cant think of more atm... I will update you as I do.
If there isnt enough detail in the above please let me know.

Cheers,
 Sami