Re: Automated build-and-test summary report (2007/11/05)

Hi Kris,

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 06:41 -0500, Kris Van Hees wrote:
> Well, the build report is definitely at the mentioned URL (just verified that)
> although it might seem like it is missing information.  I.e. the build status
> ends with the checksum phase.  That is a typical situation where no changes
> were found between the previous source tree and the current one.  If it seems
> confusing, I'll make changes to the reporting to make that more clear.

OK, so "First failure:  no changes - not built" actually means that the
sources didn't change from the last time the builder ran and so it
wasn't build. Correct? If so the "First Failure" part confused me.

> The fact that the (usually) downloadable logs are not being shown as links
> (that section is empty) is a bug.  I'll send notice when it is resolved.

OK, yes, that was the other confusion.

Thanks,

Mark