Location Expression enabled

The new Location Expression code has been enabled in the main repo. Currently, we can switch between the old and the new code by setting the static variable /useLocationExpressionFIXME/ in /Variable.java/. So if you find anything broken and want to confirm if it is due to the switch, change /useLocationExpressionFIXME/ to false to revert back to the old Location stuff. Ping me if anything looks nasty!

Cheers,
Teresa