Re: elfutils import

Sami Wagiaalla wrote:

Please show me all the differences in that tree from the upstream elfutils.
You should not be carrying any.
Sorry for the late reply... I was away for a couple of days.

I dont think we plan to carry any of these differences.

But I attached the patch anways:

The following files contain conflicts:

configure.ac
libdwfl/dwfl_module.c
libdwfl/dwfl_module_addrsym.c
src/ldlex.c
tests/Makefile.am

ChangeLog
backends/ChangeLog
libdwfl/ChangeLog
tests/ChangeLog
Sami,

Hmm, this diff looks too big. Perhaps try diffing our head with the last import so you can see what changes there were; like you note we're constantly trying to eliminate them.

With regard to the test failures; they're in symtab lookup. May be double check that our temporary fixes were flushed during the import.

Andrew