Again the build is broken :(

Again, we have a broken build with the following error:

<<part truncated because it is not relevant>>
Running autoconf ... for libunwind
Running aclocal ... for frysk-imports
Running autoconf ... for frysk-imports
Running automake ... for frysk-imports
configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
configure.ac: installing `./missing'
tests/Makefile.am: installing `./compile'
tests/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'
common/frysk-common.ac:222: installing `./config.guess'
common/frysk-common.ac:222: installing `./config.sub'
common/Makefile.rules:101: variable `GEN_GCJ_LDADD' is defined but no program or
common/Makefile.rules:101: library has `GEN_GCJ' as canonic name (possible typo)
Makefile.am:40:   `common/Makefile.rules' included from here
Problem in directory frysk-imports
../frysk_config/autogen.sh: line 57: ../frysk_config/configure: No such file or directory

The cause seems to be the following commit:

        2007-08-23  Andrew Cagney  <cagney@redhat.com>

        * Makefile.rules (fryski, gij.sh): Delete targets.

I hope Mark or anyone else in a more convenient timezone may be able to commit
a fix for this.  Still recovering a bit from my travel yesterday, I'm more
likely to cause additional problems than to solve this one right now.

Finally, it seems like we're getting a lot more broken build cases lately than
we've had in the past months.  I am not sure what is causing this, because it
seems like there have not really been any procedural changes that would cause
this regression in quality.  That leaves the question: what can we do about
this?  Assuming pre-commit testing is being done appropriately (i.e. using a
clean slate - no left over configure scipts etc generated in a previous build),
a problem like this can only be the result of a problem in how we perform the
pre-commit testing.  What can we do to improive upon it?

	Cheers,
	Kris