Re: Questions about build web documentation

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 10:22 +0200, Thomas Girard wrote:
> I have started modifying the htdocs/build/index.html file to add
> sections for Debian (and Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon).

Thanks, great.

> There's something I don't understand about this page: according to it
> jdom, junit and junit packages are required to build frysk. But they're
> not because they are available from frysk-imports. Am I missing
> something? (Besides, using system versions of these libraries - as we do
> for Debian frysk package - require tweaking some autotools files.)

This might be slightly outdated then. antlr and jdom jars are used from
the system if found (see frysk-imports/configure.ac), for junit,
cdtparser, jline and getopt, we do include the upstream sources (see the
frysk-import/ subdirs) and compile those to jar files. Then in
frysk-imports/bootstrap.sh (FILE_LIST) we feed those, and the detected
antlr and jdom jars, to common/Makefile.gen.sh that creates a
frysk-imports/Makefile.gen, that is included in the
frysk-imports/Makefile.am so that we finally generate native shared
libraries from them, which we link against.

Cheers,

Mark